The MT770 are rugged and robust meters that are one of the first clamp meters in the world to have overmould technology for the housing. This double mould rubber injection enables the meters to withstand more shocks and drops than conventional casings of clamp meters. The new design of these clamp meters was to offer the electrician one meter that had a number of measuring ranges.
The MT770 was designed to offer the electrician one meter that could do the functions most needed when checking electrical circuits or HVAC maintenance. The MT770 is auto ranging with manual override and now offers AC and DC voltage, AC current, Resistance to 40MΩ, Capacitance, Temperature from -50°C to 1000°C, Frequency and Duty Cycle
- Current measurement from 0.01 Amp
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 600V
- Resistance to 40MΩ
- Large LCD display with bright white LED back light
- Rubber Overmould housing which disperses various shock over more of the case
- Temperature measurement to 1000°C
- Capacitance Measurement to 40mF
- Frequency Measurement to 10MHz
- Peak Hold for MT777 and MT775
- Duty Cycle function on MT770
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Test and Continuity Buzzer
Standard Accessories: Carry case, instruction manual, 1 x 9V battery, TL-3A test leads (replacement leads MT810), HDT3914 crocodile clip, MT802 K-type adaptor, MT660 K-type thermocouple
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.