- Major Tech MT474 Voltage & Continuity Tester
- LED Indication
- Continuity Buzzer & Visual Indication
- Measures 690V DC & 690V AC
- Polarity Indication
- Single Pole Phase Tester
- Low Imedance Test
- Double Molded Housing
- The new MT474 is IP64 and is a useful voltage tester designed to meet the Electrician's requirements for a multitude of applications. This tester enables the user to determine whether or not a voltage is within the range required. The MT474 voltage tester incorporates a Low Impedance Test, which induces a basic load of approximately 2.1W at 690 volts.
- The MT474 meets the International Safety Standard IEC61010-1 CAT III 1000V and CATIV 600V. This voltage tester operates without a battery, and by simply placing the probes of the MT474 onto the circuit under test, the meter is automatically turned on and can measure the voltage, continuity or polarity test. This safety design ensures that if the user incorrectly handles the meter, danger is eliminated.
- The MT474 is a 2-Pole voltage tester and has a clear LED indication for Ac and DC voltage. The meter displays the AC and DC voltage, Polarity as well as Low Impedance Test. Other functions include a double-pole Rotary Field Indicator, which is always active. A LED will light up for indication the rotation of "R" signifying phase L1 direction or another LED will indicate the "L" direction signifying phase L2. The rotary indication can only be determined within a three-phase system. Here, the instrument indicates the voltage between two external conductors. Other tests include a Continuity Test and a Single-Pole phase test.
- The MT474 has the added feature of a built-in Function Test and Self Test assisting the user in confirming that the meter works correctly prior to testing a circuit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.