Designed to fit discreetly into cavity type ceilings, Airflow low profile Exhaust Fans are ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, laundires and toilets. The slimline, flyproof grille has been designed for easy cleaning. Simly snap off the grille and place it in the dishwasher. Unique patented sliding mounting clups provide easy installation by one person. The design also allows for direct screw fixing. Heavy-duty continuous rated ball bearing motors are standard.
Note: A Minimum of 50cm clear space is required behind each fan in ceiling space. These fans should not be mounted within 1200mm of stove tops.
- Attractive low profile grille
- Fly-proof grille to keep out insects
- Grille is easy to remove, and dishwasher proof
- Easy installation with unique sliding clamp mounting
- Fitted with plug and lead
- Heavy Duty ball bearing motor
- Double insulated
- 3 Year Warranty
- Air movement: 260m³/hr, 72L/sec
- Voltage: 240V a.c. 50Hz
- Wattage: 30W
- Plug and Lead: 855mm Length
- Hole Cut Out: 240mm
- Double Insulated
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.