All Clipsal FireTek smoke alarms are designed to ensure maximum protection in residential and commercial applications. Each model available carries the RCM mark, ensuring electrical safety and EMC compliance (emissions and immunity).
All units comply with the latest Australian standards (AS3786 Smoke Alarms) and are ActivFire Listed to ensure compliance with the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
Units are manufactured to the highest quality standard as endorsed by SAI Global as a Certiﬁed Product independent auditing ensures manufacturing facilities are compliant with ISO 9001.
Clipsal FireTek smoke alarms are fully backed by a ﬁve year manufacturer’s warranty as a further endorsement of product quality and reliability.
- Mains powered smoke alarm 220-240V a.c. 50Hz 35mA
- 9V d.c. battery backup (included)
- Quick ﬁ t-off/easy installation
- Loud alarm indication: 85dB at 3 metres
- Interconnectable up to 40 units
- Surface or rear wiring (active/neutral/loop and interconnect - maximum 2 x 1.5mm²)
- Low battery indication (audible and visual)
- False alarm control using Hush button
- Built-in test facility
- Unit cannot be operated without 9V battery ﬁtted
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Complies with Australian Standard AS3786, Smoke Alarms
- SSL / ActivFire listed
- Quality endorsed Certiﬁ ed Product, SAI Global
- 5 year limited warranty