Features and benefits
- 30 Series USB Charger Mech suits most Clipsal Switch Plate styles and colours, including Clipsal 2000 Series™, C2000™, Saturn™ Data, Slimline® and Standard.
- Fit up to three USB Charger Mechs per plate.
- Available as a single mech or in a variety of pre-assembled Clipsal Wall Plate combinations.
- Match coloured plates with compatible colour caps, to suit decor or identify type of power in a commercial environment.
- Able to be retrofitted, quickly, into Clipsal Wall Plates with 30 Mech apertures.
- Able to reduce overall system load and infrastructure by replacing standard GPOs with 30 Series USBs.
- Meets five-star energy ratings for efficiency with extremely low standby power (< 0.07W).
- Cable compensation allows devices to be charged quickly (compliant with USB Charging Specification BC1.2).
- Inbuilt protection for surge, over-temperature and over-current occurences.
- Certified to all relevant safety and EMC requirements for Australia.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.