Designed to reduce visual clutter on the wall, the new Integrally Switched Push button Universal Dimmer incorporates on/off switching and dimming control into one mechanism.
The dimming performance has been optimised to ensure smooth, linear, flicker-free dimming across the control range.
The new Clipsal C-Thru Dimmers also offer considerable flexibility. They can be used to control loads such as incandescent lamps, 240V halogen lamps, dichroic lamps and low voltage lighting that uses iron-core or electronic transformers.
- Push Button Operation
- One mechanism design for on/off switching and dimming control
- Reduces space required on wall plate
- 12V halogen iron-core and electronic transformers
- 350W power rating
- Built-in over-current and over-temperature protection
- Designed for linear dimming range operation
- Memory dimmer function
- Full short-circuit protection
- Immune to high frequency (ripple) signal injection on mains supply
- Built-in suppressors to minimise radio frequency interference
- Compatible with any Clipsal 30 Series plates
- White Colour
Push Button Dimmers are not kept in stock and are ordered when needed. These may take up to 1 week for delivery into our warehouse. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.