The Clipsal 32E450UD series universal dimmer is a separately switched, compact, modular dimming mechanism rated at 450W, and designed for universal load compatibility. The unit utilises powerful and sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of almost any type of load. Even small motor loads such as ceiling sweep and exhaust fans can be controlled. The Universal Dimmer also incorporates over-current and over-temperature protection devices and is capable of withstanding persistent short circuit conditions, making it the most rugged, robust and reliable dimmer mechanism ever produced
- 30 series standard range
- Mounting center: 84 mm
- 0 to 45 deg C
- Separately switched compact modular dimming mechanism.
- Soft start operation
- Preset minimum brightness.
- Wall or architrave mounting options.
- Wide range of plate styles and colour variants available
- Suitable for one-way or two-way operation
- Suitable for new installations or retro-fit applications
- Inbuilt over-current and over-temperature protection.
- Short circuit protection
- Fitted with suppressors to minimise radio frequency interference.
- Complies with Australian and international EMC standards
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.