Features and benefits
- 30 Series USB Charger Mech suits most Clipsal Switch Plate styles and colours, including Clipsal 2000 Series™, C2000™, Saturn™ Data, Slimline® and Standard.
- Fit up to three USB Charger Mechs per plate.
- Available as a single mech or in a variety of pre-assembled Clipsal Wall Plate combinations.
- Match coloured plates with compatible colour caps, to suit decor or identify type of power in a commercial environment.
- Able to be retrofitted, quickly, into Clipsal Wall Plates with 30 Mech apertures.
- Able to reduce overall system load and infrastructure by replacing standard GPOs with 30 Series USBs.
- Meets five-star energy ratings for efficiency with extremely low standby power (< 0.07W).
- Cable compensation allows devices to be charged quickly (compliant with USB Charging Specification BC1.2).
- Inbuilt protection for surge, over-temperature and over-current occurences.
- Certified to all relevant safety and EMC requirements for Australia.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Products & Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.