Designed to reduce visual clutter on the wall, the new Integrally Switched Push button Universal Dimmer incorporates on/off switching and dimming control into one mechanism.
The dimming performance has been optimised to ensure smooth, linear, flicker-free dimming across the control range.
The new Clipsal C-Thru Dimmers also offer considerable flexibility. They can be used to control loads such as incandescent lamps, 240V halogen lamps, dichroic lamps and low voltage lighting that uses iron-core or electronic transformers.
- Push Button Operation
- One mechanism design for on/off switching and dimming control
- Reduces space required on wall plate
- 12V halogen iron-core and electronic transformers
- 350W power rating
- Built-in over-current and over-temperature protection
- Designed for linear dimming range operation
- Memory dimmer function
- Full short-circuit protection
- Immune to high frequency (ripple) signal injection on mains supply
- Built-in suppressors to minimise radio frequency interference
- Compatible with any Clipsal 30 Series plates
- White Colour
Push Button Dimmers are not kept in stock and are ordered when needed. These may take up to 1 week for delivery into our warehouse. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJS Electrical Products & Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.