- The 3-in-1 pocket auto ranging digital multimeter and has a large 2000 count LCD
- This meter measures AC and DC voltage up to 600 volts, AC and DC Current up to 200mA, plus a diode test function
- A safety feature of this unit is the Non-Contact AC Voltage measurements, when voltage is detected the red detector light will illuminate indicating that voltage is present
- The meter has a built-in flashlight on top of the meter, which is useful when testing in dimly lit areas
- An added feature is the integrated test leads, as well as the housing being supplied with test lead holders on the rear of the casing, which can be used to store the leads when the meter is not in use or as a hand free option
- This unit has an auto power off function which turns the meter off if not used for approximately 15 minutes
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.