COVID-19 : Business Practices Update due to Coronavirus
Date Posted:22 March 2020
Like many of you, we here at MJS Electrical Products & Supplies have been following the rapidly evolving situation and concerns around the spread of COVID-19. Our hearts and prayers go out to all of those people around the world who have been affected by this invisible enemy.
Guided by the Federal & State Health officials, we are now taking steps to help protect our staff and also you, our loyal customers in order to help reduce the spread of the virus.
Effective Monday 23rd August 2021
- In accordance with the latest NSW Goverment health guidelines, due to the fact that we are located within a Local Government Area (LGA) of concern (Fairfield), our retail shopfront will be closed except for Click & Collect orders. Tradepeople are allowed to shop in-store where relevant. This means that:
- General Public will no longer be allowed to enter the store
- Only electricians / tradespeople are allowed to enter the store
- All orders must be pre-placed online, via email or over the phone. You will then be contacted once your order is ready for collection.
- We encourage all of our trade customers to please be prepared with your product lists to minimise time spent in store and reduce contact. We thank you all for complying with the latest guidelines.
Effective Monday 19th July 2021
- In accordance with the latest NSW Government health guidelines, masks MUST be worn whilst visitng our store. You must also check-in upon arrival using your smart phone or you must give us your details to populate your invoice. There are no exceptions to this rule. All of our staff are wearing masks and adhering to the current rules and regulations for not only our safey, but the safety of our customers, famalies and friends.
- Our store remains open for over the counter sales as we have been designated as an essential business. If you are unwell or have any sort of flu like symptons, please do not visit our store. We encourage you all to still order online and click & collect to minimse contact. We thank you for your co-operation!
- Please be mindful that because of the new restrictions within Greater Sydney and the Fairfield LGA which come into effect at Midnight 18th July, there may be delays in processing your order. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
What can you do to help?
Most importantly if you are ill or have any symptoms, please stay home and do not visit our store or any other locations in the community. Practice the recommendations for hand washing and using sanitizer. Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Working together, we can help all of us stay safe and healthy in these unprecedented times.
We will keep you all updated with any further changes to our business operations. Be mindful that suppliers may run out of stock, delivery services may take longer, increased demand from customers and other aspects of the supply chain may be affected by this situation. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow humans, we are all doing the best we can during this time.
Kind Regards from the team here at MJS Electrical Products & Supplies.