COVID-19 : Business Practices Update due to Coronavirus
Date Posted:22 March 2020
Like many of you, we here at MJS Electrical Products & Supplies have been following the rapidly evolving situation and concerns around the spread of COVID-19. Our hearts and prayers go out to all of those people around the world who have been affected by this invisible enemy.
Guided by the Federal & State Health officials, we are now taking steps to help protect our staff and also you, our loyal customers in order to help reduce the spread of the virus.
Effective Monday 11th January 2021
- In accordance with the latest NSW Government health guidelines, masks MUST be worn whilst visitng our store. You must also check-in upon arrival using your smart phone or you must give us your details to populate your invoice. There are no exceptions to this rule. All of our staff are wearing masks and adhering to the current rules and regulations for not only our safey, but the safety of our customers, famalies and friends. Our store remains open for over the counter sales. If you are unwell or have any sort of flu like symptons, please do not visit our store. We encourage you all to still order online to minimse contact. We thank you for your co-operation!
Update November 2020
- Our shopfront is currently OPEN for over the counter sales. We have re-arranged our store to provide more open space for customers in store to allow for effective 1.5mtr social distancing measures. We still encourage our customers to minimise their time in store by putting orders in ahead of time and picking them up once they have been picked and packed.
Effective Monday 23rd March 2020:
- Our shopfront will be closed indefinitely to over the counter sales. All customers must place their orders by one of the following methods, and will receive a call when their order is ready for collection:
Please be mindful of turnaround time when placing an order; let us know if you are urgent for an order, we will do our best to accommodate.
- Orders must be pre-paid online or by contactless methods to minimise cash handling.
- We will no longer be seeing / meeting with sales representatives until further notice.
- We have reinforced and increased expectations for employee hand-washing and sanitizing practices. Furthermore, if employees are exhibiting any flu like symptoms, they are encouraged to stay home.
What can you do to help?
Most importantly if you are ill or have any symptoms, please stay home and do not visit our store or any other locations in the community. Practice the recommendations for hand washing and using sanitizer. Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Working together, we can help all of us stay safe and healthy in these unprecedented times.
We will keep you all updated with any further changes to our business operations. Be mindful that suppliers may run out of stock, delivery services may take longer, increased demand from customers and other aspects of the supply chain may be affected by this situation. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow humans, we are all doing the best we can during this time.
Kind Regards from the team here at MJS Electrical Products & Supplies.