Answer your doorbell from anywhere from your phone. Video, two-way audio and built-in motion sensors allow you to know who’s at the front door and detect any movement on your property, triggering alerts to your phone 24/7.
- Full HD video 1080P, 166º wide viewing angle. Delivers high resolution video.
- Two-way audio. Allows you to hear and speak through the BrilliantSmart app remotely.
- Built-in infra-red night vision, automatically activating the infra-red filter at night (day/night modes).
- You can press record direct to your phone by either screen shot or video recording.
- Durable construction and IP44 weather resistant rating makes it suitable for all locations.
- Built in memory card slot that supports up to 64Gb SD card. Recording is motion activated (card not included).
- It uses low power and includes 2 rechargeable lithium batteries. Includes option to connect to 14V–24VAC/DC (power source not included).
- Connects to other BrilliantSmart devices and other compatible products.
Technical Speciﬁcations :
- Camera type: Full High Definition, 2-megapixel
- Video resolution: 1080P (1980 x 1080 pixels), 30fps
- Audio: Two-way audio
- Field of view: 166 degree wide viewing angle
- Motion detection: Advanced PIR motion sensing
- PIR distance: Up to 4m / 13ft
- Night vision: 6 x 850nm infrared LED’s
- Night vision distance: Up to 5m / 16ft
- Ingress protection: IP44 rated (Indoor & under cover outdoor)
- Memory: Micro SD card slot (64GB max, not included), rolling
- Power source: 2 x Rechargeable 3.7V 3400mAh lithium-ion batteries, Recharge via DC5V micro USB cable (included)
- Supported power: 14V-24VAC/DC hardwired option (not included)
- LED Indicator: Blue (when motion is detected), Red (when doorbell button is pressed)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Warranty: 1 year replacement
- WiFi Info: IEEE802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Mac Encryption : WEP/WAPI/TKIP/AES
- Device Requirements: iOS 8.0 or higher, Android 4.1 or higher
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.