The Hills Home Hub range of enclosures delivers a complete solution to suit the most demanding applications. Flexibility of mounting installation types and sizes ensure there is a Hills Home Hub enclosure solution tailored to meet your specific customer requirements. A modular design approach has been chosen for the 400, 600 & 1000 series enclosures, enabling compact placement of distribution modules and power supplies.
- 1 x 8 Port Computer Patch Panel
- 1 x 8 Port 1Gb switch
- 1 x Patching Telephone Module
- 1 x 2 In, 6 Out TV Splitter Active + Power Lead
- 8 x Patch Cords 0.5m UTP CAT 5E
- 1 x Hills Home Hub 25W Power Supply
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.
- Universal mounting (surface or flush mount)
- Can be concealed into most wall types including double brick walls and 70mm or 90mm depth dry wall
- Provides the convenience of left or right-opening door with the added benefit of simple door removal when servicing is required.
- Has a unique security system compartment designed to shield and protect (using a tamper system) the Hills Home Hub Security modules so that only authorised users can access them.
- Has a flexible equipment fixing design
- Low mounting bracket for fixing Hills Home Hub modules that require the maximum depth of the hub.
- High mounting bracket provides additional cable management facilities underneath the mounted Hills Home Hub modules, therefore doubling the available cabling space
Dimensions: Back box: 600mmH x 405mmW x 110mmD
Surround frame: 701mmH x 506mmW
Colour: Hills White (powder coated)
Lockable Cover: Yes
Tamper Protection: Yes. Tamper Switch Sold Separately
Cavity Mounted: Yes
Surface Mounted: Yes
Approximate Module Capacity: 8