- Atom Lighting Fire Rated LED Downlight Kit
- 12W 4000K Cool White LED Colour
- 960 lumens
- 120 Degree Beam Angle
- White Frame Colour
- IC-4 Rating
- IP65 Rating suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- 90mm Cutout, 110mm Overall Diameter, 38mm Depth
- Ideal for residential, retail, showroom and decorative lighting applications
- Acoustic rating according to AS/NZS ISO 717.1:2004
- Fire rating according to AS1530.4:2014 (_/120/120)
- Supplied with a dimmable LED driver and Flex & Plug
- Long life and durability
- 3 Year Warranty
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.