WiFi Smart push button lighting dimmer that allows remote operation from anywhere!
- Make your dimmable lights smart by converting your current dimmer to our Smart dimming module
- Fits conveniently into the existing switch plate
- Perfect for new or retro-fit installations
- Trailing edge dimmer suitable for most LED lighting products
- Slots seamlessly into HPM® and Clipsal® branded wall plates
- Control from anywhere via app or voice control
- Build schedules and timing to automate your home
- Create virtual automation looping without the hassle of installing long cable runs*
- Programmable minimum brightness level to avoid light flickering
- Incorporates on/off switching and dimming control into one mechanism
- Soft start for improved lamp life
- Connects to other BrilliantSmart devices and other compatible products
- Overheat and over-current protection
- Manual push button is in perfect sync with app
- Working voltage: 240VAC
- Min Load: 2W
- Max Load: 350W (Incandescent) 200W (LED)
- Terminals: 3-Wire (Neutral required)
- Class: Class II
- Security: Mac Encryption; WEP /WAPI/TKIP/AES
- WiFi Standard: 11b/g/n
- Warranty: 1-Year
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.