CAVIUS is the world’s smallest Photoelectric Smoke Alarm, with some big features.
The aesthetically pleasing Photoelectric Smoke Alarm has a 10 year long-life battery, a penetrating sound at 85dB(A) at 3 metres, a 10 minute pause option, 30 day low battery warning and uses the unique “smart clip” ceiling mechanism for installation.
This environmentally friendly device is great value for money.
- The WORLDS SMALLEST Photoelectric Smoke Alarm (about the size of a golf ball)
- 10 YEAR BUILT IN Long Life Duracell Battery - do not worry about spending money on, or replacing batteries again.
- Danish Design
- 85dB(A) at 3mtr
- 10min silence / pause option
- 30 day low battery warning
- Simple to install, do it yourself!
- Australian Certified and Approved AS3786-2014
- Activfire Certified and Listed
- Ceiling or Wall Installation - There are two installation options available – standard base and recessed mount
* Please note this is NOT a hard wired unit, this is a battery operated unit. Ideal for installation in areas where power is not accessable to install a hard wired smoke alarm, or if you would like to easily DIY add some extra alarms to your premises for peace of mind *
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.