- Compatible with any Clipsal 30 Series Plates
- 30 Mechanism non-shuttered
- Fully compliant to AS/NZS 3080:2003, ISO/IEC 11801 Edition 2 2002 and ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B
- Series connecting hardware standards
- Backward compatible with category 5e products
- UL 94V-0 Rated
- Can be used in multi-user teleco mmunication outlets
- Flexible locking tabs for easy removal from wall plates
- Clear IDC caps allow for termination verification and assist in cable retention
- 40 to 70 deg C Temperature range
- Nickel plating
- 1.6mm Insulation diameter
- Fire retardant UL 94v-0, Plastic cover
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.