The single load 360 degree Infrascan PIR Sensor detects moving heat sources in its detection range and is suitable for residential and small commercial applications. At each detection, the sensor switches on the load for an adjustable period of time, however it will only turn on if the ambient light level is below the adjustable brightness threshold. The indoor motion sensor detector is very low profile and has 360-degree monitoring. Ideal for homes, toilets, walk in robes, pantries and small offices.
- Small, attractive flush sensor with unobtrusive design
- Movement detection via passive infra-red technology
- Sensing range of 3.5m Radius, up to 7m if tilted.
- Quick and easy settings for lux level and time on both outputs.
- Consists of sensor and power box to allow for low ceiling spaces
- Gimbled head for range adjustment and easy access to trimpots
- Includes PIR lens mask to shield zones if needed.
- 3-Wire Design
- Suitable for various residential and commercial applications
- Reduced installation time due to spring retention clips fitting 63mm cut outs
- Available with Single Channel (753CF1) and Dual Channel (753CF2) Output
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.