The requirements of electrical contractors have always been of prime importance to Clipsal. This is more than evident in MAX9 range of plastic enclosures. Widest range of premium plastic enclosures are available in flush and surface-mounted versions, 6 to 60 module wide options and different aesthetics to suit varying customer preferences. These enclosures offer generous wiring room and are made of durable plastic material.
MAX9 Type 1 Enclosure - Features and Benefits
- Peace of mind with Type tested system as per AS/NZS 61439-3
- Extra wiring space with 135 mm Space between the DIN rails and sufficient space under the DIN rail
- Flush enclosure with Metal Back box helps to provide mechanical protection to cables (Flush Models Only)
- Removable DIN rail to help organise the cables in position before mounting the devices
- Ample Earth and Neutral terminals to suit your typical configurations and comply to MEN type system
- Flexibility in installation:
- Position of Door on left or right for multirow row enclosures brings adaptability in tight corners
- Reversible back box for multirow enclosures allows flexibility to choose the position on Earth/Neutral bar to your style
- Multiple cable entry/exit knock-outs
- Earth & Neutral Bars, Pole Fillers and Green Labels Included
- RAL9003 White Colour
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.
|280mm H x 418mm W x 96mm D
|RAL 9003 (White)