Exterior meterboxes act as enclosure for your customers’ circuit protection products. They offer protection, while providing easy access to electrical equipment during maintenance. The Clipsal Resi MAX Meter Box has been designed with safety and security in mind. The combination of a wide access panel meter enclosure and generous wiring room offer the perfect solution for domestic outdoor locations.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable to comply with New South Wales and Queensland’s service and Installation rules
- Galvanised steel meterbox
- Powder coated with Merino beige color. Nearest RAL color code 7032
- 21 modules of full DIN space
- Supplied with Meter Isolation Solid Link holder
- Neutral and Earth Bar Grid Assembly provided
- 1x35 mm2 / 11x10 mm2 Earth
- 4x25 mm2 / 4x10 mm2 Neutral
- 2x35 mm2 / 7x10 mm2 RCD Neutral
- 1x35 mm2 / 6x10 mm2 RCD Neutral
- Includes sliding bracket and lead tie-off point to suit temporary and permanent Installations
- Door retaining strap to keep door open, for convenience during installation and maintenance
- Lockable door
- Ingress Protection rating of IP23
- Provision to add 4 meter Isolation links
- Green circuit identification labels included
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.
|Range||Clipsal Resi MAX|