Designed in Australia to provide optimised dimming of LED based lamps and drivers, this high quality, two-wire phase control dimmer can be connected in parallel to other LEDsmart+ devices to provide a simple solution to multi-way control.
Although optimised for LED lighting loads, the dimmer also provides excellent compatibility with other common lamp types such as incandescent lamps, 12V halogen (dichroic) lamps and dimmable CFL’s.
- Integrated ON/OFF Switch
- Suitable for one-way. two-way, three-way and multi-way dimming
- Suitable for retrofit and new installations
- Programmable minimum level, maximum level, kick start, off state indicator and more
- Active only two wire connection - no neutral required
- Quick flick dim to max or min dimming levels
- Illuminated halo with interchangeable coloured rings (blue/green/orange/clear)
- Dim to OFF with most LED light sources
- Kids Bedroom Mode - double tap to dim down over 30 minutes
- Wake up mode - double tap when off to dim up over 30 minutes
- 400W LED Maximum Load
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.