- Complies with AS/NZS 60898
- MOD6 MCBs feature 6kA short circuit rating
- C curve tripping characteristic
- Pad lockable and sealable toggle restricts unauthorized action
- Free tripping mechanism even if toggle is locked or sealed ON or OFF
- Fast connection pin/fork busbar comb or busbar chassis
- Suits pole covers, loadcentre’s & Concept One Panelboard’s
- Approval No. N17481 or RCM
- For general purpose light and power applications
- Available in 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A, 40A, 50A, and 63A
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.