A SOK36AU Professional Socket, Earth Loop, Polarity & RCD Tester is an ideal accessory for any Portable Appliance Tester. It is designed to identify a variety of faults with socket wiring, but most commonly used to reveal sockets with poor earth. Simply use your PAT Tester to test one socket of an extension lead and use the SOK 36 Professional Socket, Earth Loop, Polarity & RCD Tester to test the rest! A Socket Tester really speeds up PAT Testing.
- Bright LED's out-perform fragile old style neons
- Easy to use 5 test functions
- Tough smooth contoured construction
- Logical "Green for Go" LED indication
- New circuitry means no tripping RCD's
- The first socket tester to show where the actual fault is Live , Earth or Neutral
- New patented "Fault Locate" electronics gives clearest indication yet of good plus 17 wiring fault conditions - more than any other known socket tester
- Continuous or strong warbling tone gives positive quick indication of good or faulty wiring
- Built in self check at start of testing gives confidence in correct operation at all times
- The first socket tester to also test true earth loop impedance
- Compact design encourages more frequent socket safety checks
- Audible tone indication gives clear indication of good socket or problem socket
- Test for total supply system polarity safety
- Operational check of 30mA RCDs
- Full earth loop check
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.
|Brand||Socket & See|