The PSA Lifesaver Silhouette 5800ACF is a low profile mains powered photoelectric smoke alarm that operates on a 240V power source with a non-removeable 10 year lithium battery backup. This advanced smoke alarm is flush mount design only 110mm wide x 28.5mm high installed. The single piece construction is easily installed in a 90mm hole cut-out. The dual insect screen design reduces nuisance alarms from bugs and insects. The PSA Lifesaver Silhouette 5800ACF is backed by a life-time 10 year warranty and is compatible with other PSA Lifesaver smoke alarms, heat alarm, carbon monoxide alarm and ancillary devices. Life-time 10 year warranty.
- Low profile flush mount design
- Photoelectric Sensing Technology.
- 240VAC with sealed 10 year lithium battery backup, no longer need to change battery.
- One button Test and Hush feature
- Large easy design button to Test alarm operation and Hush to silence nuisance alarms.
- Two LEDs. – Green LED indicates AC condition. – Red LED indicates alarm condition.
- Alarm memory.
- Dual insect screens over outer perimeter and inner sensor chamber to reduce nuisance alarm.
- 90mm cut-out, down-light style mounting for quick and easy installation.
- Operates as single unit or interconnect up to 24 units.
- Compatible Interconnect with the PSA Lifesaver range of smoke alarms and accessories.
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.