- Purlmate Mounting Block
- For use in Steel Sheds, Work Sheds, Boat Sheds, Farm Sheds, Garages etc.
- Simplified professional installation of GPO's, switches and data sockets
- Install more units in less time with a neater finish = more profit per job
- Slotted holes for accurate installation with fitted caps for a neater finish
- 25mm entries each end with 20mm knockout available on the back
- Designed to fit virtually al 64mm Top Hat purlins
- Fully enclosed for electrical safety and tested by NATA Accredited Laboratory
- Able to be gang joined
- Install in any location along wall of ceiling
- Install multiple units above work benches
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.