The SAL Pixie Multiway Switch Gen 3 is part of the Pixie and Pixie Plus ecosystem of smart home products made for Australian homes, with Bluetooth mesh built in and controllable from the free Pixie Apps.
For use with the a SAL Pixie master smart dimmer or switch, this device provides 2 way and 3 way switching using existing straps from conventional 2/3 way wiring in retrofit scenarios or for new installations, by wiring in parallel. See instruction manual.
Switch and dimming control is achieved only in conjunction with PIXIE smart switch (SWL350BT, SWL600BTAM,SWL600BTAM-BP) or PIXIE smart dimmer (SDD350BT). All devices must be paired once installed, for functionality.
- Digital remote push button control to enable 2 way or 3 way switch or dimming control
- 350 watt LED lighting load (minimum 9 watt)
- Complimentary key caps provided to suit most branded switch plates
- Complies to AS/NZS 60669.2
- Easy to retrofit, dim and switch with ease, with no messy additional wiring circuits required.
- Switch and dimming control is achieved only in conjunction with PIXIE (master) switch or dimmer. All devices must be paired once installed, for functionality.
- Fully compatible with the PIXIE app and PIXIE PLUS app, so with the inclusion of the SAL Gateway and the internet, you can control your PIXIE devices from anywhere in the world.
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.