In Screed Heating
Thermonet 200Watt mats are the ideal option for in screed applications providing easy installation and efficient storage heating in screed layers of 20-50mm. In Screed heating will take longer to heat up, however the screed layer acts as a heat bank and holds the heat for longer, ensuring you don’t have added running costs. In Screed heating allows the tiler flexibility in creating falls in wet areas and can be installed under most floor coverings. It is recommended to insulate under floor heating to gain maximum performance from your system.
Full kit ready for installation
The Thermonet 200W/m² matting is available in a kit which includes all the items (except insulation) that you will require for installation of your underfloor heating. Kit items include:
- Thermonet 200W/m² Mat
- Programmable Thermostat (5220A)
- Floor Temperature Sensor
- Sensor Conduit
- Fixing Tape
- Cable Monitor (6025)
- Installation Guide & Warranty Form
- Lifetime Warranty - We are so confident of the quality of Thermonet Underfloor Heating cable that we give each system a warranty that lasts a Lifetime with 3 year warranty on our Thermostats.
- In Screed Heating - Suitable for installation in screeds of 20mm to 50mm, and is recommended to be fixed to insulation boards.
- Twited Twin Cable on Full Self Adhesive Mesh - The unique stress free cable construction creates a longer lasting heating cable with zero electromagnetic field (Zero EMF). The self adhesive mesh speeds up installation by holding Thermonet matting to the substrate for easy self levelling and tile fixing.
- Ideal for Areas with Limited Floor Space - Thermonet 200 Watt mats are ideal for rooms with limited floor space for the heating mat. The 200 watt ensures a high heat output across the floor warming the entire room.
- Perfect for High Heat Loss Applications - The high heat output of the 200 Watt mats makes them perfect for rooms which are prone to high heat loss. This can be further reduced by adding a layer of insulation below the heating.
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.
|4 x 0.5m