In Screed Heating
If you're in the market for a heating cable that can handle the demands of new build projects, Thermoscreed is the answer. It's specifically designed to be used in 20-50mm screed layers, making it an ideal choice for in screed heating systems. Not only does it provide energy-efficient heating, but it also helps to create a perfectly flat floor surface for laying down your flooring. Thermoscreed is a true all-rounder and is suitable for almost any flooring finish, including wood, carpet, and vinyl. It's also compatible with sand and cement, anhydrite, and flow screeds, so you can trust that it's up to the task of handling your renovation projects.
Full kit ready for installation
The Thermoscreed matting is now available in a convenient kit that has everything you need for installing your underfloor heating, except for insulation. The kit includes cloth tape, which is the standard fixing method for the matting. However, if you prefer, alternate fixing methods are also available. With this kit, you can enjoy a hassle-free installation process and ensure that your underfloor heating is up and running in no time.
Kit items include:
- Thermoscreed Cable
- Cloth tape
- White Dual Thermostat (5245)
- Floor Temperature Sensor
- Sensor Conduit
- Cable Monitor (6025)
- Installation Guide & Warranty Form
- Lifetime Warranty - We are so confident of the quality of Thermonet Underfloor Heating cable that we give each system a warranty that lasts a Lifetime with 3 year warranty on our Thermostats.
- In Screed Heating - Suitable for installation in screeds of 20mm to 50mm, and is recommended to be fixed to insulation boards.
- Twited Twin Cable on Full Self Adhesive Mesh - The unique stress free cable construction creates a longer lasting heating cable with zero electromagnetic field (Zero EMF). The self adhesive mesh speeds up installation by holding Thermonet matting to the substrate for easy self levelling and tile fixing.
- Ideal for Areas with Limited Floor Space - Thermonet 200 Watt mats are ideal for rooms with limited floor space for the heating mat. The 200 watt ensures a high heat output across the floor warming the entire room.
- Perfect for High Heat Loss Applications - The high heat output of the 200 Watt mats makes them perfect for rooms which are prone to high heat loss. This can be further reduced by adding a layer of insulation below the heating.
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.
|3.3 - 3.8m²