- Dolphin Velocity Hot Air Hand Dryer
- Ideal for public areas with high traffic.
- Die Cast White Aluminium metal cover for strength & durability
- Vandal Proof Screws
- Surface Mounted
- Two Year Guarantee
- Superior technical design
- dual thermal overload protection on motor and heating element
- Certification of Compliance to foremost safety standards and performance standards
- "No Touch" operation by electronic infra-red sensor maximises hygiene and economy of operation
- Fully automatic operation switches off within 3 seconds of hand removal
- Power Rating: Heating Element 1700w
- 100w brushless motor (3450 rpm)
- Sound level: 63 +/- dB
- Dimensions: H 220mm x W 248mm x D 170mm
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.
|Brand||Allvent Ventilation Products|