- 1 Pole RCBO / Safety Switch 6kA Fault
- Available in 6A, 10A, 16A and 20A, 25A Models.
- NON POLARISED RCBO
- LOAD from top or bottom! No More Incorrect Installation!
- Excellent Quality 1000's Sold In Australia
- SAA Approval and RCM Listed Distributor
- Australian Standards Approved AS/NZS 61009:1
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS 61009:1
- Rated Breaking Capacity: 6000A
- Rated Current of Structure Design: 40A
- Voltage and Frequency: 240V, 50/60Hz
- Rated Current: 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32,40A
- Rated Tripping Current I△n: 30, 100mA
- Max. Breaking Time: 0.1S
- Mechanical Life: 10,000 times
- Electrical Life: 1500 times
- Usage Types: AC-22
- Protection Grade: IP20
- Max. Cable Size: 25mm2
Technical Parameters as below:
- Installation Type: III
- Installation on 35mm standard DIN rail
- Vertical installed
- Avoid obvious shock or vibration
All products must be installed by a licensed electrican. DIY electrical work is illegal and very dangerous.
Change of Mind
All products purchased from MJS Electrical Products & Supplies are backed by a thirty (30) day Peace of Mind Return Policy. All products returned must be in perfect unused condition, with all components, complete with original packaging. We will not allow returns on damaged or incomplete products. Proof of purchase is required. Should the product not be in original condition, please contact us before returning it as this may save you some unnecessary costs.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We recommend that you return your unwanted items using registered post or trackable courier. We can not be held responsible if returned items are lost in transit.
Product warranties are governed by the respective manufacturers and / or suppliers warranty terms and conditions (available on request). We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure. We will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers. All warranties are void if the product is not installed by a licensed electrician.